Monday, July 8, 2013

A Spoonfudge Summer



 Summer is still a GREAT time for fudge.  Spoonfudge! constantly updates it's flavors, and we've come up with some stellar renditions for summer.



Personally, I LOVE using Spoonfudge in frostings.  It's amazing.  I used lemon chiffon pie for this most recent batch of cupcakes (For my 4th of July party), but you could use any flavor you wanted!  I'd personally give my right arm for an orange cupcake with "Orange Push Up Real Good" frosting.


The frosting gives it a hint of flavor without giving it that flavor extract taste.  They're just perfect!  Even just putting a dallop in (or on) a cupcake is perfect.  I'm always asked for my frosting recipe, and almost every time I make it I include a few spoonfuls of Spoonfudge!.

What will YOU be adding Spoonfudge! into this summer?  Let us know your ideas in the comments!



4 comments:

  1. Great Idea..I personally love to add orange extract to chocolate cupcake/cake batter...I bet the Orange Punch Up Real Good would really perk up the frosting..I usually just use a white frosting that I tint orange..but just a hint would be lovely in the frosting .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love the combination of chocolate and orange!!

      Delete
  2. That sounds great! I need to get to ordering, would love to try some Spoonfudge filled cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MMMMM.....Spoonfudge! filled cupcakes....They are divine! We've used Pearly Gates Spoonfudge!, which is plain cheesecake and pure Heaven!

      Delete